Thursday, February 25, 2010

{Paper Love Crafts} Fake Mustache & Lips

Fake Mustaches on a Stick

Michelle at My Personal Artist posted this fantastic blog today ..."Fake Moustaches are they Hair to Stay?" ... which instantly reminded me that I wanted some fake mustaches and smiles for my celebration this weekend. Ever since I fell in love with Smitten Sticks, I knew I had to find the perfect opportunity to showcase these fun lil fellas!! What's more perfect than a baby shower :) Thanks Michelle for the friendly reminder. I must try to make these beauties now. Will post pictures soon!

If you want to make your own, there are some awesome DIY Instructions on the fabulous Simply Modern Mom blog!!

Supplies:

paper
pencil
scissors
black felt (I used a large sheet of stiff felt)
glue gun
thin dowels (1/4″ or thinner)
black permanent marker

Pictures from Smitten Sticks - check them out :)

No comments:

Search This Blog

Followers

Blog Archive

  © The Event Essentials | Designers of Chic Wedding Invitations and Stylish Celebrations | Click Here ---> TheEventEssentials.com

Back to TOP