- 4 granny smith apples
- 1 (16 ounce) package butterscotch chips
- 1 (16 ounce) package peanut butter chips
- 1 (16 ounce) package milk chocolate pieces
- 1 (8 ounce) container candy sprinkles
- 1 (12 ounce) package coconut
1.} Cut the lollipop sticks at an angle on one end to create a small point to insert into the mini apple.
2.} With the melon baller, scoop little balls out of the apple making sure to have a section of apple peel on each ball.
3.} Push half the lollipop stick into the peel of each ball and pat the apple dry.
4.} Melt the butterscotch, peanut butter and chocolate pieces according to the package directions.
5.} Dip and swirl the mini-apples in the melted chips, then roll them into the sprinkles, coconut or chopped nuts if desired.
6.} Place the mini apples in paper candy cups to set.
Recipe provided by: Recipe Zaar