Saturday, August 11, 2007

Arizona Sunset Time and Temps

I have a lot of brides asking me when to host their ceremony, so I thought these sunset and temperature times (AZ only -- sorry) would help! OR -- for you out of towners, this weather / sunset almanac is AWESOME!!
http://www.uswx.com/us/almanac/ (just put in your zip code and wedding date).

Weather Almanac

True story -- I actually listened to the almanac that kept telling me a 30% chance of rain on our wedding day, which is a bit high for Arizona. (yes, it rains in Arizona). Then one day I had a nightmare that it was going to rain on our day for our all outdoor ceremony and reception. So in panic, I changed our date, location, color, and decor just three months before our actual wedding. Everyone made fun of me, but I can't be more thankful that I went with my gut feeling. It not only rained on our wedding day, but the 3 days prior. Which would have been a soggy nightmare walking, sitting, and parting on the greens of a golf course. In the end, I was the one who got the last laugh and it was kind of fun, if I do say so myself. (Moral of that story -- Follow your feelings!!!!)

Sunset and Temp Times

No comments:

Search This Blog

Followers

Blog Archive

  © The Event Essentials | Designers of Chic Wedding Invitations and Stylish Celebrations | Click Here ---> TheEventEssentials.com

Back to TOP