Thursday, November 29, 2007

What's your Scent?

Before my wedding, I was in desperate need to find a scent that I loved, one that I had never used before, and one that none of my friends or family used. Why, you ask. Well, because I absolutely adore a good perfume and because I wanted something that would bring back good memories of my wedding day. Yes, it's so very true that something as simple as a scent can trigger memories. Every time I walk into my closet and open up my perfume cabinet, I get a little wiff of Miss Dior Cheri and it takes me right back to one of the best days of my life.

Picture 4

What scent did you wear on your wedding day? What sents bring back good memories for you? I would love to hear some fun stories about smells (ok, dont tell me the gross ones!)

No comments:

Search This Blog

Followers

Blog Archive

  © The Event Essentials | Designers of Chic Wedding Invitations and Stylish Celebrations | Click Here ---> TheEventEssentials.com

Back to TOP