Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Style me Pretty - Inspiration Board

It's an absolute must that I check out the Style Me Pretty blog every morning, but this morning I was so busy I just didn't get a chance to. However, I made some time for it tonight and what did it do, none other than inspire me :) There was a "Dear Abby" post about the need for color inspiration for a fall wedding.

Inspiration Board

I saw what looked to be like the wedding ceremony facility and was all gung ho about trying to create a board myself. The copper was just glowing at me from the picture. So I tried a board that was developed with coppers, eggplant purple, emerald green, and cobalt blue! Thanks for the inspiration! It's fun to tinker around :)

No comments:

Search This Blog

Followers

Blog Archive

  © The Event Essentials | Designers of Chic Wedding Invitations and Stylish Celebrations | Click Here ---> TheEventEssentials.com

Back to TOP