Friday, November 16, 2007

Build Your Own Candleholder

I was out surfing around today for some fun ideas to add to my Thanksgiving buffet table decor. Of course, being a planner and designer, everyone expects the tip top in my creativity, so every year I'm searching for bigger and bettter or something that will completely catch my family off guard. This year, I came across these neat little "Build your own candleholders" on www.GIDesigns.com that I thought could be really fun. I love the artichoke and some gords, but I thought this could be a great idea to build with pomander balls in the middle.

Build your own candleholder

No comments:

Search This Blog

Followers

Blog Archive

  © The Event Essentials | Designers of Chic Wedding Invitations and Stylish Celebrations | Click Here ---> TheEventEssentials.com

Back to TOP