Thursday, October 4, 2007

Glamerous Garters

Oh the joys of myspace and the neat vendors you find!! I just love how creative Mia Von Mink's Garters are, so I had to share!! Aren't they so sassy!! I wish I would have thought of something fun like this at my own wedding!! I definitely would have had a race car garter made for my husband!! He would have LOVED it!! (can I flash back and redo the wedding!?! PLEASE!! :) )

Garters

Welcome to Mia Von Mink's Garters. I make all kinds of garters for all kinds of beautiful girls for special occasions, costumes and pinup fun. Need a custom one, yes I do that too. Check out my signiture Wish Pearl Garters, these are especially popular with brides. Wish Pearl Garters all come with Wish Pearls. A real canned pearl oyster!! Open the oyster before a special day and make a wish on it. Then place it inside the charm attached to the garter to keep your wish close. Canned pearl oysters come in adorable handmade box with a vintage look. Boxes can be personalized. You can ask to have a Wish Pearl added to any of my other garters too. I also make a number of Specialy Garters that are "one of a kind" garters made with vintage trim, antique lace, and or beading. Remember you can always have one custom done to match a costume or outfit. I'm working on a new line of rockabilly pinup garters so keep a look out.

Please feel free to contact me at: http://www.myspace.com/firemink or firemink@hotmail.com

No comments:

Search This Blog

Followers

Blog Archive

  © The Event Essentials | Designers of Chic Wedding Invitations and Stylish Celebrations | Click Here ---> TheEventEssentials.com

Back to TOP