Thursday, September 13, 2007

Camo & Pink baby shower

My hairstylist is getting ready to have a baby this winter and of course I told her that I would do her invitations for her shower. But an invitation is only as good as it’s décor. Therefore, I also got the task of helping set the theme and pick the decorations. YAY! I’m so excited!! Her husband just recently reenlisted in the military and bluntly stated that he will be attending the baby shower (we all know it’s for the food of course!). He also became the inspiration for our theme and the mommy-to-be couldn't be happier! Hot pink and camouflage. (I wish I could find more pink camouflage party items, but this will be perfect too!)

Here is our inspiration board. The camo will be in the accents (cups, plates, napkins and loot bags) and the pink will be the primary (flowers, balloons, streamers, table linens). I can't wait to start the invitations and will post them as soon as I have them designed!

Jac's baby shower theme board

No comments:

Search This Blog

Followers

Blog Archive

  © The Event Essentials | Designers of Chic Wedding Invitations and Stylish Celebrations | Click Here ---> TheEventEssentials.com

Back to TOP