Friday, October 31, 2008

{Books, Books and More Books}

Picture 1

Yesterday was such an exciting day.  I walked up to my front door to see a couple of boxes just hanging out.  Not thinking much of it, I picked them up and just put them in my office thinking it was just a stack of paper that had arrived for an invitation order.  When I got around to opening them, I realized that one was a box of books sent to me from Jennifer King at Gibbs Smith Publishing!   I quickly ripped the box open and felt like a kid at Christmas.  My eyes were the size of saucers as to my surprise there were 5 books just looking at me saying "You know you want to curl up in your reading chair with us!" They were sooooo right!!  I was sooooooooo excited.  Just flipping through them, I was sucked in by the luscious pictures!  
I can't wait to dig into these fabulous books and share what's inside with my blog readers!!  For the next few weeks I'll give you reviews on each book, share some pictures, and even include my mini interviews with the authors. You must stay tuned!! It's going to be awesome!

THANKS THANKS THANKS Jennifer!! These books are AMAZING! :)

{Next Blog} DIY: O is for ....

No comments:

Search This Blog

Followers

Blog Archive

  © The Event Essentials | Designers of Chic Wedding Invitations and Stylish Celebrations | Click Here ---> TheEventEssentials.com

Back to TOP