Monday, May 12, 2008

{Good Find - E.L.F Cosmetics}

Picture 5

Yesterday, I was having a nice lunch with my mom and my best friend calls me all hyper. Typically that means she is going to tell me something good. She starts getting all excited about this website called "E.L.F. (www.EyesLipsFace.com)" and telling me (as fast as she could) about their $1 make-up. Yes, I already knew about this site, but I might have missed something with the one dollar part?!?!!  Has their product always been that cheap?  I'm definitely going to load up a shopping cart with some fun summer nail polish and lip gloss! :)

No comments:

Search This Blog

Followers

Blog Archive

  © The Event Essentials | Designers of Chic Wedding Invitations and Stylish Celebrations | Click Here ---> TheEventEssentials.com

Back to TOP