Monday, April 7, 2008

{Count your blessings}

Every day I count my blessings in life because I truly have so many things to be thankful for!!  I cherish my husband, love my family, adore my career, and have some of the best friends a girl could ask for. However, being married to my husband means that I was introduced to a life of "adrenaline" that I never even fathomed prior to meeting him .... racing and motorsports. It's a world that I could never explain to those that don't live it, but I think many of our family and friends lived the moment this past weekend as my Brother-in-Law walked away from a nightmare that could have been. Today, I sit here counting my blessings for him and his wife (many, many times over)!!!  He walked away with only a sore ankle!  Amazing!!

So I thought this Monday would be a great opportunity to find out what everyone is thankful for. What blessings do you count?  

I'm thankful for the guardian angel that was riding in his passenger seat and the one that was holding my sister-in-laws hand as she sat and watched her husband!

No comments:

Search This Blog

Followers

Blog Archive

  © The Event Essentials | Designers of Chic Wedding Invitations and Stylish Celebrations | Click Here ---> TheEventEssentials.com

Back to TOP