Wednesday, April 23, 2008

{AHH they got me :) I've been tagged}

Ahhh they've tagged me -- Elite Bridal Concierge and SJB Weddings and Events :)
Just when I thought I was going to have a nice relaxing evening with my husband out of the house :) I get to play this FUN tagging game that requires me to think deep!! So here we go!

Here are the rules of this tag:

Here are the new rules!
1. Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
2. Share 5 songs you are embarrassed to admit to others you like and tell why.
3. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
4. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

::: Opens up Itunes and peeks in secret hidden folder for music :::

1. Heavy D and the Boys {{Now that We Found Love}}
There is something about this song that use to take me back to 6th grade. I had on Hammer Pants and rocked out the dance floor


2. Savage Garden {{Chica Cherry Cola}}
Yes!! I admit ... I know all the words to this song!! Don't DARE ask me to sing it because I'll turn bright red in the face.

3. DJ Jazzy Jeff and the Fresh Prince {{Summertime}}
I turned 16 and got a new car from my mom. This song "bumped" in my car and I was way cool! Again, I know ALL the words. ha ha


4. Boogie Boys {{A Fly Girl}}
This reminds me of double skating with my best friend at Great Skate as a kid.

5. Bryan Adams {{Everything I Do, I Do For You}}
Ahhhh my first slow dance song. I still remember how nervous I was.

And now, I thought I should tag some of my local peeps :)
The Invitation Lady, Imoni Events, A Day to Cherish, Outstanding Occasions, Piece of Cake, The Wedding Chronicle, Sergio Photographer

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW!! Heavy D and the Boys, (Now That We Found Love), now that was a good song.

Brought back memories!!lol

SJB Weddings & Events said...

Ahh, Summer, Summer, Summertime! I love that you had this bumping in your car! That's hilarious. Great another person admits they owned and wore "Hammer pants". I love it!

Ivy Studios said...

Now that we've found love.... CLASSIC!!! LOVE IT!!

I wanna play!!

- Shelly

Search This Blog

Followers

Blog Archive

  © The Event Essentials | Designers of Chic Wedding Invitations and Stylish Celebrations | Click Here ---> TheEventEssentials.com

Back to TOP