Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Makin a List - Checkin it Twice

With Thanksgiving, comes "black Friday." A day when us crazy shoppers wake up at the oddest hours, grab a huge cup of coffee, and head out for some amazing sales at the wee hours of the mornings. My husband thinks it's absolutely crazy, but I don't exactly see him complaining on Christmas morning when he's opening up some "totally awesome" gifts! Yes, as a marketing person, I know most of the sale items are just gimmicks, but I just can’t help going out. Even if it’s just to people watch!

One thing I do know, I love to shop online for gifts as well, and the Red Envelope has some fantastic items that can be personalized! Its a great site for bridesmaids and groomsmen gifts as well. They even have some cool event decor -- sorry, I'm a centerpiece and decor freak :) I can't help it!

Red Envelope

No comments:

Search This Blog

Followers

Blog Archive

  © The Event Essentials | Designers of Chic Wedding Invitations and Stylish Celebrations | Click Here ---> TheEventEssentials.com

Back to TOP