Thursday, September 27, 2007

"Chocolate Biscotti" Fall Table decor

Ok ok so there isn't really anything chocolate about it other than the color, but my table still looks quite delicious (if I do say so myself). I have this big, beautiful open kitchen and the table gets to be my work of art every two months. Yes, I really change it out every two months according to the seasons and a particular theme.

I just went from my "End of Summer Orchid" table into my "Chocolate Biscotti" Fall table decor. Bet you would never guess what's in store for my table in 3 months?!?!! :) Winter Wonderland?? Christmas in Phoenix?? Snow? Green? You never know -- but have to stay tuned!!

Fall "Chocolate Biscotti" table decor

No comments:

Search This Blog

Followers

Blog Archive

  © The Event Essentials | Designers of Chic Wedding Invitations and Stylish Celebrations | Click Here ---> TheEventEssentials.com

Back to TOP