I found this great lowfat healthy recipe on the Biggest Loser. It looks absolutely delicious. If anyone tries it, let me know how it turns out
A recipe that gives you game
Ask anyone who's trying to lose weight. The kitchen can pose the biggest challenge of many. All the more reason for this recipe, a dish like the one Kim Lyons and the Red Team make during this week's show--it's delicious, nutritious and extremely low in fat!
4 (8-inch) whole-wheat tortillas (about 75 kcal each and 7 g. fiber each)
Olive oil cooking spray--about 1 tsp.
1 (20 oz.) pkg. Jennie-O Turkey Store Extra-Lean ground turkey, 1-percent fat
1 (1.25 oz.) pkg. 30-percent-less sodium taco seasoning mix
2 Tbsp. water
1 mango, chopped (about 1 cup)
3/4 cup chopped red bell pepper
3 Tbsp. finely chopped green onion
3 Tbsp. finely chopped fresh cilantro
1 tsp. grated lime peel
2 cups firmly packed fresh spinach leaves
1. Heat oven to 425F. Invert four 10 oz. custard cups onto 15x10x1-inch baking pan. Spray outside of cups and one side of each tortilla with olive oil cooking spray.
2. Place tortillas, oiled side up, over cups. Bake for 4 to 6 minutes or until lightly browned.
3. In medium skillet brown turkey until no longer pink. Add taco seasoning mix and water. Cook over low heat 3 to 5 minutes until thoroughly heated.
4. In medium bowl stir together mango, red pepper, green onion, cilantro and lime peel to make salsa.
5. Place taco shells on serving plates. Divide spinach leaves evenly into shells. Top with cooked turkey and salsa. Makes 4 servings.
Nutritional Information (per serving): Calories: 305. Saturated Fat: 1 g. Mono Fat: 1 g. Sodium: 749 mg. Total Fat: 4 g. Cholesterol: 57 mg. Total Carbohydrate: 34 g. Dietary Fiber: 9 g. Sugars: 7 g. Protein: 37 g.