Monday, July 9, 2007

Trash the Dress

I recently came across a really cool website/blog called "Trash That Dress" --- for brides who like to take creative photography while trashing their wedding gown. It's a really great site, but what makes it even better is that I did a little trash that dress session in a wedding gown. Actually, it wasn't my "actual" wedding dress, but it was the first dress I bought (yes, I can admit that I was a 2 dress bride). When I got the first bit of dirt on it, I was totally sad because it was a beautiful gown. But then, I got over it and we had a BLAST!!. Check out my pictures and check out the website. http://trashthedress.com/

Check out my sexy shoes
check out my shoes

Girls ~ Garters ~ Grease! OH MY!
garter and greese

Rhino in the Desert
dirt toy in the desert

Standing in the dirt in a white dress is FUN!!
get dirty

Ahhh the first sign of a bad stain!
first sign of dirt

And yes, it has officially been trashed!!
yep we ripped it

Photography taken by Shelly Ivy -- Ivy Studios www.azweddingphotographer.com

No comments:

Search This Blog

Followers

Blog Archive

  © The Event Essentials | Designers of Chic Wedding Invitations and Stylish Celebrations | Click Here ---> TheEventEssentials.com

Back to TOP