Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Palette Generator

Ok, I don't typically read another blog and post the same thing they write in theirs. However, today is an exception. I love to read www.junebugweddings.com blog, but today they had something sooooo cool in there (thanks for the inspiration!!) that I just had to post about it.

One of my brides came to me and told me that she needed some creative assistance. When I asked her what colors she would like to work with, she told me to check out her background on one of her blog pages. So, I did just that, and actually was kind of taken back. It's some of the most rich and beautiful colors, but I had no words to really describe exactly what the palette was. Needless to say, this generator was so awesome!!! Check out what I created ...

Here is her background on her blog page ...

Color Combo 1

And she wore this beautiful dress, in one of her favorite pictures, that almost matched too. So I cropped a little picture of it to see what I could come up with.

Color Combo 2

And, this fun little event couldn't be complete without testing something of my very own. (and showing off my little boys a too)

Color Combo 3

Ok -- watch out color world!! This is so fun, I could end up generating all day!! (you know you want to try it for yourself too!!) Go, head --- play away!! It's fun!!

http://bighugelabs.com/flickr/colors.php

No comments:

Search This Blog

Followers

Blog Archive

  © The Event Essentials | Designers of Chic Wedding Invitations and Stylish Celebrations | Click Here ---> TheEventEssentials.com

Back to TOP