Saturday, July 28, 2007

86th Birthday Party a Success

Well, my grandma's 86th surprise birthday party was a success. She had to stay with my auntie all week because her fridge went out. So my auntie had mentioned that they should go check on my grandma’s house before going out for her birthday dinner. Little to her surprise, her entire house was full of family and friends. We had a wonderful dinner, she opened gifts, and the cake was to die for!! It was not only adorable in appearance, but so moist and tasty. Carl at Sugar Buzz out did herself again. I wasn’t too sure about Pina Colada with coconut being a good cake flavor, but I have to say that it is my new favorite taste!! Delicious!! And, my grammy loved that we put the candles to say "68" instead of "86" on her cake :) The little joys in life are so rewarding!!

Grandmas 86th Birthday

No comments:

Search This Blog

Followers

Blog Archive

  © The Event Essentials | Designers of Chic Wedding Invitations and Stylish Celebrations | Click Here ---> TheEventEssentials.com

Back to TOP